Let Men be Men: Fitness and Diet for some Rad 6-pack Abs
Let Men be Men: Fitness and Diet for a Rad 6-pack Abs
Show me a man that doesn’t love to have a nice six pack to flaunt off? Either when you go to a beach or wear a tailored shirt, having abs is always a wonderful thing. Girls swooning over you aside, don’t you wanna remove your shirt and look in the mirror and go, “Shit, I look good!”
You are motivated and determined to get in shape, but Mr Time is not on your side! What to do?
Enter Afit X Saucepan.
Healthy, nutrient packed dishes paired with home workouts. Sound too good to be true? AFit and Saucepan disagree.
You're a Man and want to lose that pre-summer belly fat.
Step 1: focus on intense and short duration workouts. You need to concentrate on the two B’s: Burn and Breathlessness. These are the 2 easiest and most effective signs that your workouts are intense enough.
Here a few simple movements that you can do everywhere without equipment.
To make it work you just need 5 minutes warm up followed by at least 15-20 sets of 20-30 seconds with 10-20 seconds rest in between.
Pro-tip: Progress it into a Jump Squat
Pro-tip: Next level would be doing a Burpee
Pro-tip: Add 2KG weights to your hands and legs.
Pro-tip: Alternate Lunge Jump
Pro-tip: Single Leg Push Up or Plyo Push Up.
Pro-tip: Sprint Mountain Climbers
Pro-tip: Upgrade ball weight from 5KG to 15KG (feel that burn)
Skater (side jump)
Choose 3-5 different exercise, put them in order and repeat the total amount of sets you have established beforehand. If you want to nail it, perform the routine in the morning and you will see the results soon enough.
Step 2: Now comes the diet plan. You know the routine, more proteins (meat and tuna) and less fat, as proteins are the building blocks of muscles. These are top class dishes for fat loss and also contain protein, which is necessary for muscle building, greens that brings us vitamins, and healthy fats to support proper hormonal balance
Your That's It Recipes!
1. Nicoise Salad: Romaine lettuce, green beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, artichokes, roasted potatoes, capers, fresh tuna steak, boiled organic egg, lemon vinaigrette
Nutritional value: Calories 272, proteins 18g, Fat 17g, saturated fat 3g, Carbs 16g, Fiber 4g, Sugar 3g. Gluten free and low carbs.
2. Ceaser Salad: Romaine lettuce, croutons, bacon, boiled organic egg, NPG chicken breast, parmesan cheese, caesar dressing.
Nutritional Value: Calories 428, proteins 31g, Fat 28g, Sat Fat 7g, Carbs 12g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 1g. Low carbs and contains pork.
3. Mexican bulgur Salad/ (Vegetarian): NPG chicken breast, bulgur, red bell pepper, cheddar cheese, Kalamata olives, kale, onions, red and white kidney beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, coriander, grilled bell pepper lime dressing.
Nutritional Value: Calories 522/ (423), Proteins 35g/ (16g), Fat 17g/ (15g), Sat Fat 2g/ (2g), Carbs 57g/ (57g), Fiber 28g/ (28g), Sugar 7g/ (7g). High protein.
4. Chili Con Carne: Australian ground beef, red kidney beans, sweet corn, tomato, red bell pepper, potato, carrot, coriander, sour cream, black rice.
Nutritional Value: Calories 460, Proteins 26g, Fat 31g, Sat Fat 7g, Carbs 25g, Fiber 4g, Sugar 5g. Gluten free.
5. Farmer’s Joe : A power bowl (future of salads) made with barley, roast beef, pickled beetroot, pickled cornichons, pickled pearl onion, spinach, boiled organic egg, cheddar cheese, sweet corn, walnut dressing.
Nutritional Value: Calories 573, Proteins 37g, Fat 33g, Sat Fat 10g, Carbs 36g, Fiber 5g, Sugar 6g. High protein.
6. Hipster Avocado: NPG chicken breast, avocado, barley, chickpeas, corn, spring onion, spinach, rocket, almonds, dried cranberries, roasted onion dressing.
Nutritional Value: Calories 439, Proteins 19g, Fat 22g, Sat Fat 3g, Carbs 42g, Fiber 8g, Sugar 19g. Dairy free, contains nuts.
God, I'm hungry writing the article, can't imagine what reading is like.
Workouts, nutritional advice and healthy dishes - no excuse now!
And… That’s it!
Saucepan was initiated by Simon and Wolf back in 2015 upon realizing that there wasn’t really a healthy online delivery option for Shanghai. Saucepan stands by its motto "Healthy Meals, Simply Delivered" by using fresh, 100% whole ingredients and chilled!
AFit Training Studio is a fitness and nutrition center based in Shanghai and specializes in fat loss and muscle gain transformations. It is found by Alex Garcia in October 2014 who is a certified personal trainer and a nutritionist coach. The aim of AFit is to explain to the masses that transformation is a balance between exercises and nutrition. Book now your drop in session for 100RMB (the original price is 200RMB)